Saturday, February 8, 2020

Revlon 'Valentine'


Today I have a quick post featuring a hastily done swatch of Revlon 'Valentine'.  It's a gorgeous deep red polish with a slightly transparent finish.  I've had this bottle for years, and it has held up quite well! Recently I've been rediscovering the Revlon shades in my collection, inspired by some information that I came across on vintage nail polish and lipstick shades that are still available today.

Revlon was founded in 1932, so they have been making nail polish for almost 90 years! In a cosmetics landscape currently full of limited edition releases and hoopla surrounding 'the next new thing', sometimes it's nice to take a break from all of that. It's so wonderful to indulge in tried and true classics that are not only loved by thousands of women across the world, but have also been loved by thousands of women across the ages!

Over the next few posts, I'll be swatching some more of my Revlon shades...  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment