Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Essie 'Nama-Stay the Night'

Today I did a simple manicure using a new polish that I bought during a boxing day sale. This is Essie's 'Nama-Stay the Night' from Essie's Resort 2016 'Going Guru' Collection.




I can't even to begin to tell you how much I loved this polish! The colour is so intense and gorgeous, and it applied beautifully with a wonderful formula. This stunning shade of blue took my breath away - I couldn't stop staring at my nails as I was wearing it. 

I actually acquired all four of the polishes from the 'Going Guru' collection, along with a lot of other Essie polishes, during the boxing day sale I mentioned, as the polishes were heavily discounted. This was one of the standouts from the haul that I wanted to try right away!

I have a lot of complete older collections in my own nail polish collection, so I've been thinking about starting a series of 'Flashback' reviews of older collections... maybe a 'Flashback Friday'? I think it could still be helpful to review some of these older collections because even though a lot of them were limited time only, a lot of the polishes can still be found on-line and some beauty supply stores for a few years to come, and then in destashes and blog sales afterwards.  Cataloguing these older collections would also help me keep track of what's in my personal collection. Hopefully I can start doing this later this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment