Sunday, January 13, 2019

Pink Camouflage Mani

Today I have a fun pink camouflage manicure to share:

Pink Camouflage Mani
Unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture of the polishes I used, so I don't remember exactly which ones I used for this look. I'm pretty sure the light pink is 'Excuse Me, Sur' from Essie's spring 2017 'B'aha Moment' collection, which I used as the base of the manicure. I'm also think that the silver I used was (what's left of my rapidly depleting bottle of) Sally Hansen Insta-Dri 'Silver Sweep'.  I'm guessing this because, as I mentioned several times before on this blog, that is my go-to silver stamping polish. My bottle is almost done, and is getting quite gloopy, so that will probably be featured in an 'Empties' post sometime later this year!  I'm also pretty sure that the stamping plate that I used was Moyou London Trend Hunter 22.



I really like the colours and concept of the manicure, but I think next time I would do a little less stamping, as the end result is a bit too busy.  I think it doesn't read as clearly as camouflage print as it could because there are too many camo splotches, seeing as I stamped a few times with full nail images. The camo plate I used has individual camo splotches as well as full nail camo patterns, so next time around I want to try placing the splotches one by one with the individual splotch patterns to ensure a more balanced result.


No comments:

Post a Comment