Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Neutral Manicure with Chunky Gold Glitter

I did an impromptu manicure this morning, using one of the oldest polishes in my collection:

Manicure using Revlon 013 'Sheer Innocence', and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear 'Set the Stage'
 
Back in the day, I really used to love Revlon's selection of sheer neutral polishes. I used to use them a lot for French manicures, or on their own for a subtle, polished look. I still have 'Sheer Nude - 004' (which used to be my absolute favourite), 'Sheer Blush - 005', 'Sheer Innocence - 013' and 'Sheer Cotton Candy -030', all of which I purchased approximately 10 (or perhaps even more) years ago.


'Sheer Nude - 004', 'Sheer Blush - 005', 'Sheer Innocence - 013' and 'Sheer Cotton Candy - 030'
My Revlon Sheer Neutral Polishes
Over the years, I've experimented with quite a few other brands of sheer neutral polishes, and these Revlon's have fallen out of regular rotation. I'm pleased to see that they have held up quite well over the years, and are still usable. The only thing is that they have become a bit more thin than I remember them being initially. I decided to use one of them, 'Sheer Innocence' to do today's quick and simple manicure, along with Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear 'Set the Stage'.


Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear 'Set the Stage', and Revlon 'Sheer Innocence'
Polishes Used: 'Set the Stage', and 'Sheer Innocence'

No comments:

Post a Comment