Saturday, February 14, 2015

Crackle Polish Challenge #12 - Red Shatter Tip Valentine Mani

2015 Crackle Polish Challenge Manicure #12

Featured crackle application:
Using crackle polish to embellish nail tips

Featured crackle polish:
Sally Hansen Crackle Overcoat 'Cherry Smash'

Nail stamping manicure featuring nail tips embellished with red shatter polish, and nail stamps of cupid on the thumb, and a full nail heart design on the middle finger. The ring finger is covered with chunky red glitter.
Red Shatter Tip Valentine Mani
Polishes Used:
Sally Hansen Crackle Overcoat 'Cherry Smash'
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure 'Strawberry Shields'
China Glaze 'Love Letters'
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear 'Cherry Red' 

Plates Used:
Moyou London Festive Collection - 20
PUEEN43
Sally Hansen Crackle Overcoat 'Cherry Smash', Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure 'Strawberry Shields', China Glaze 'Love Letters', and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear 'Cherry Red'
Polishes Used
Today I have one final Valentine's day Mani to share for this year. Still keeping with the Crackle Polish Challenge, I used red shatter polish to decorate my nail tips. One thing that I really like about using shatter polish this way, is that you don't have to be as careful when polishing your nail tips as you would normally have to be for a traditional French manicure. Actually, this is the main reason that I don't do a lot of tip designs or French manicures on this blog - I rarely have the patience for that!

I could definitely see myself trying this shatter tip mani again with my white shatter polish, or maybe even trying to layer a different coloured shatter polish over a traditional white French tip.

Bye for now, and Happy Valentine's Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment