Sunday, September 29, 2019

Essie 'Gel Couture' 'Bubbles Only' Swatch

Swatch of red nail polish Essie Gel Couture 'Bubbles Only'

Today I have a swatch of Essie Gel Couture 'Bubbles Only' to share. I really love this shade of red. It's deep enough to look sophisticated and elegant, but light enough to not read as burgundy. I also really liked the formula on this polish. It applied smoothly, dried quickly, and didn't chip for the few days that I wore it... I'm very pleased!

I think this polish looks stunning under most lighting conditions, but I noticed that under fluorescent lights, it starts to take on a bit of a brownish tone. Of course that's not really the polish's fault, but it is something I'll keep in mind for future use... I'll probably avoid wearing this one to the office in the future, because that's the main place in my life where I encounter fluorescent lighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment