Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Red and Gold Mani using L'Oréal Paris Vernis à l'Huile - Rubis Folies

Today I have a quick manicure that I did to try out a new polish I purchased recently. This was my first time trying the L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche Vernis à l'Huile nail polish line.  I hope to do a  more in depth review later after trying some of the other colours that I purchased from the line.  For now, here's the manicure I created using colour 552 - Rubis Folies.

Basic nail stamping manicure using L'Oreal Paris 'Rubis Folies', and Sally Hansen 'Liquid Gold'. A lace image is stamped on the ring finger in gold, while a curly-queue is stamped on the middle finger in gold.


Polishes Used
Stamping Plate Used
L'Oréal Paris Vernis à l'Huile -
ÜberChic Beauty Love and Marriage -
                    552 – Rubis Folies
                   Plate 01
Sally Hansen Color Foil – 'Liquid Gold'



L'Oreal 'Rubis Folies', and Sally Hansen 'Liquid Gold'
Polishes Used
Overall, I like the colour and the way the manicure turned out.  I was never really big on red polishes, but lately I've found myself more drawn to them.  I really enjoyed wearing this darker, blue based red on my nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment