Monday, November 5, 2018

Purple and Silver Negative Space Stamping Glitter Mani

Today I have a glitter manicure to share, stamped with a silver negative space stamping image, resulting in a final look made up of full nail glitter patterns on a silver background:

Purple and Silver Negative Space Stamping Glitter Mani using Nicole by OPI 'Gone Wishin'', and Sally Hansen 'Silver Sweep'

I like the finished result - very blingy, but also very wearable on my short nails. Since I used a micro-glitter polish for the base of the manicure, I made sure to use a peel off base coat to make the manicure easier to remove when the time comes (OPI 'Glitter Off' base coat). 

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - Silver Sweep, and Nicole by OPI Gone Wishin'
Polishes Used

Polishes Used
Nicole by OPI Gone Wishin'
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri 'Silver Sweep'
Stamping Plate Used
Lina Nail Art Supplies 'Totally Negative' 01

Gone Wishin' is one of the polishes I want to use up as part of an upcoming 'Project Polish' challenge that I mentioned earlier in my 'Blue and Gold Manicure using Quo by Orly 'Celestial Star' post. This is a great manicure for using up a glitter polish because I had to do a full manicure (2 coats, all nails) as the base to stamp over.  Gone Wishin' is a mix of blue and purple micro-glitters, but since it's hard to see that in the picture above, I've included some additional bottle shots below.

Close up shots of Nicole by OPI Gone Wishin' Nail Polish showing the Blue and Purple glitter mix.

I painted the nails on both of my hands slightly differently for this manicure. On my left hand, I used a circular themed full nail stamping image from the Lina Nail Art Supplies 'Totally Negative - 01' plate for all nails except for my ring finger. On my right hand, I used a floral themed full nail stamping image from the same plate for all nails except for my ring finger. For my ring fingers, I chose a separate image that allowed more of the glitter to shine through, and stamped it on both fingers as an accent. I've included some additional shots of the manicure below showing these details.

Collage of pictures of the nail stamping manicure.

As I mentioned earlier, I hope to be using Gone Wishin' a lot more in the coming months, and so far, I'd say I'm off to a good start!  

No comments:

Post a Comment