Sunday, September 13, 2015

Coral Compilation Mani


For this manicure, I picked out a bunch of coral polishes that are all similar in tone but have different finishes, and put them together for a subtle skittles mani. I used 'Sally Hansen's 'Crushed', a metallic finish polish, on my thumb and ring finger; 'Hello World', a jelly finish polish from Nicole by OPI on my index finger; 'Kiss Me Coral', a frost finish polish by Revlon, on my middle finger which was then covered with a chunky red heart glitter polish called 'Have a Heart' from Nicole by OPI; and finally, on my pinky I used a crème polish from Revlon called 'Craving Coral'.

Nicole by OPI ‘Have a Heart’, Revlon ‘Craving Coral’, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear ‘Crushed’, Revlon ‘Kiss me Coral’, and Nicole by OPI ‘Hello World’

Polishes Used
Nicole by OPI ‘Have a Heart’
Revlon ‘Craving Coral’
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear ‘Crushed’
Revlon ‘Kiss me Coral’
Nicole by OPI ‘Hello World’

I haven't been doing a lot of nail stamping or designs lately, so I've been trying to do a lot of interesting combinations to add some element of fun into my manicures! I found this to be an interesting way do a monochromatic look but still have some subtle visual interest. 

It's also really nice that I got a chance to use some of my older polishes for this manicure. I love going back and rediscovering over-looked gems from my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment