Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Pale Translucent Grey and White Matte Glitter Mani

Today I have another 'Impromptu Mani' to share:

Soft Shade Glitter Manicure

Polishes Used
OPI ‘My Pointe Exactly’
OPI ‘Pirouette My Whistle’

These two polishes have always been one of my favourite pairings from the OPI New York City Ballet Soft Shades Collection (originally from spring 2012). 'My Pointe Exactly' is quite unique, as I don't think I've seen very many translucent light grey jelly polishes. It adds a bit of personality and edge to the classic soft, sheer manicure.  And then there's 'Pirouette My Whistle', which is one of the most amazing glitters I've ever seen. It's so original! A muted, delicate glitter that adds sparkle, shine, and dimension without being eye-catching, or overpowering the finished look - OPI truly outdid themselves with this one!
OPI ‘My Pointe Exactly’ and OPI ‘Pirouette My Whistle’

Now that the nice whether is here, I've been really busy, and haven't had a lot of time to do anything super-elaborate with my nails. I may just be featuring a lot of quick and easy manicures for the next little while! Hopefully, I might be able to squeeze in some nail art here and there. I already have a few ideas lined up, but very little time in which to do them! Perhaps I can find some time on the weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment