Friday, May 1, 2015

60's Print Mani Version 2.0

Hello! The manicure that I have to share with you today is a 'remix' of my last one:

60's Print Mani Version 2.0

Polishes Used
Plate Used
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri ‘Navy Fleet’
Moyou London Time Traveller Collection:
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri ‘Brisk Blue’
                 Back to the 60’s - 04
Nubar ‘Marble Tower’
Revlon ‘Spidey Sense’

Sometimes when you design a manicure, you see an alternate creative choice that you could have made after you have already gone in another direction. This is exactly what happened with the first version of this manicure. I even mentioned the changes that I wanted to make in my last post! Rather than save the idea for another day, I decided to modify the manicure for the second day of wear.

I really like this version! The intricate design reminds me of stained glass windows, and Fabergé eggs! I also really like how the tiny dots of metallic red polish make such a huge impact on the overall look of the manicure. The red polish I used was 'Spidey Sense' from Revlon's Limited Edition 'Amazing Spider Man 2' Electric Chromes collection that was released for Summer 2014.

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri 'Brisk Blue' and 'Navy Fleet', Nubar 'Marble Tower' and Revlon 'Spidey Sense'
Polishes Used

No comments:

Post a Comment