Saturday, October 4, 2014

Red and Black Tree Mani

Today's mani was a quick and easy. I had been wearing my previous manicure (Black Jelly and Gold Mani) for 5 straight days, and even though I could have kept it going for one more day, I needed a change. I slapped on a new polish I had just bought the previous day, right over the old mani, and then did some quick stamping on my ring fingers and thumbs.

Red and Black Nail Stamping Tree Manicure stamped using Bunny Nails Plate BuNa-A. Polishes Used: China Glaze 'I Love Your Guts', and Konad Special Polish in Black
Red and Black Tree Mani

The base colour I used for this manicure was 'I Love Your Guts' from China Glaze's 2014 Halloween collection. I used a top coat over it here, but it actually dries to a matte, slightly textured finish. I stamped the tree image from Bunny Nails' plate BuNa-A, using Konad special polish in Black.

Hurray for impromptu manis!

No comments:

Post a Comment