Monday, July 14, 2014

OPI Sheer Tints Leadlight Mani

OPI Sheer Tints Leadlight Nail Stamping Manicure, using OPI polishes 'Be Magentale With Me', 'I'm Never Amberrassed', 'I Can Teal You Like Me', and 'Don't Violet Me Down'. Stamped with Moyou London Pro Collection XL Plate 06
OPI Sheer Tints Leadlight Mani

This is my first ever manicure using the leadlight stamping technique.  I did it a week ago, but I'm really behind with my posting, and so now I'm just throwing things up out of order!

I really loved this mani, and I couldn't stop looking at my nails throughout the week.  I even received a couple of compliments!

I used all 4 of the OPI Sheer Tints polishes:  Be Magentale With Me, I'm Never Amberrassed, I Can Teal You Like Me, and Don't Violet Me Down. However, the photo makes it hard to distinguish between the Magenta and Violet shades.  The base color is NYC French Tip White, and the outline is stamped with Rimmel Black Satin using Moyou London's Pro Collection XL Plate 06.

No comments:

Post a Comment