Sunday, June 2, 2019

L'Oreal Paris Vernis a L'huile - Orange Triomphe


Today, I have a quick post about another polish that I've tried from the L'Oreal Paris Vernis a L'Huile, line of polishes. This one is called 'Orange Triomphe'.  This is a very dark orange which is right on the border between an intense orange with lots of red, and an orangey red with a touch of yellow! Either way, I really like the colour. I tended to favour cooler reds in the past, but now that I've started exploring some of the warmer red shades, I've found myself really appreciating the different energy the shades convey, visually. In general, I feel that the cooler toned reds seem to range between classic, and sultry, while the warmer reds seem to range between sassy and flirty. For me, 'Orange Triomphe' fits right in with that observation: As a brighter, warmer red, I think it appears very youthful, and sassy on my nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment