Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Swatch: Jelly Belly + Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Collab, 'Berry Blue'


Jelly Belly + Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Collab, 'Berry Blue'

Today I have a quick swatch to share of a polish from the Jelly Belly + Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Collab, 'Berry Blue'. This is the lighter of the two blue polishes in the collection. I typicaly like the Insta-Dri formula because the polishes tend to be very pigmented and opaque one-coaters, making them ideal for stamping. This collection in particular had a lot of crisp, clean colours that would work well in a variety of nail art applications. 

As anticipated, this blue performs really well as a quick-drying one-coater. I've actually used two coats, and a glossy top coat in the swatch photo above, since I actually put it over my previous mani: a chipping glitter crelly that I wanted to change, but didn't feel up to taking off at the moment (I forgot to use peel off base coat!). 

Jelly Belly + Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Collab, 'Berry Blue'

No comments:

Post a Comment