Sunday, February 10, 2019

Monochromatic Skittles Mani

I love manicures that allow me to use a lot of polishes at once, because I like being able to go through my untried polishes. That was basically the inspiration behind the skittles manicure that I am sharing today.



These polishes were all new to my collection, most of which were picked up during boxing week and January sales. I really love how they look together!  If I had to pick favourites, I would have to say that I really like 'Viva Antigua!' and 'First Timer'.


Polishes Used
Essie 'Poolside Service'
Essie 'Viva Antigua!'
Essie 'First Timer'
Essie 'Going Guru'
Essie 'Passport to Happiness'

All in all, I really like how the manicure turned out! It's a simple adjacent colour scheme and ordered more or less from darkest to lightest shade. It's essentially a manicure which allows you to just have fun playing with colours!

No comments:

Post a Comment