Sunday, July 19, 2015

Modified Anniversary Mani

Today I have a modified version of my 'First Blog Anniversary' manicure from my last post:

Manicure featuring neutral tones jazzed up with stamping in gold on the middle finger, and gold/silver glitter combo on the ring and pink fingers. There is also a clear rhinestone accenting the ring finger.

I toned-down the manicure by changing the thumb, index, and middle fingers to a neutral polish, and then I stamped a design on the middle finger in gold, to tie the whole look together.

Polishes Used
Plate Used
Essie ‘Brides to Be’
Messy Mansion Leadlight Lacquer
Orly ‘Halo’
                           - Plate A01
Sally Hansen Color Foil ‘Liquid Gold’


Essie ‘Brides to Be’, Orly ‘Halo’, and Sally Hansen Color Foil ‘Liquid Gold’

The neutral polish that I used was 'Brides to Be' from Essie's 2015 Bridal Collection. It's a beautiful creamy taupe colour, that looks like a lighter shade of the same colour of my natural nail bed. The glitter polish is Orly 'Halo' from their 2012 'Naughty or Nice' holiday collection. It contains a mix of gold and silver glitter particles. The metallic gold polish that I used for stamping is one of my most used polishes - Sally Hansen Color Foil 'Liquid Gold'.

Overall, I'm really happy with the way that this manicure turned out. It gives a nice 'muted bling' effect that looks both casual, and elegant all at once. Also, it's always nice to be able to get two looks out of one manicure!

No comments:

Post a Comment